Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog Again, Blog Again, Jiggity Jig

I'm giving ERFW yet another reboot. I didn't like where it was going, and I stopped posting a long time ago because of it. So that is that.

While I was going through this blog and resetting it, I realized that I am slowly transmogrifying into one of "those old people" who get pissed off at the internet. I absolutely loathe blogs/My Spaces/whathaveyous where the html is hacked the hell out of and looks like total crap. You know what I mean; a tiling black background image of some constellation, neon green comic sans text, and spinning skull-on-fire .gifs on either side of the page's title (appropriately made in cutting edge 3-D Word Art!). At the same time, though, I hate these generic preloaded layouts you can choose from. My mad programming skills left me years ago, and even if they hadn't, my last programming class was in 2003. That knowledge is as good as punch cards today. So unless someone out there wants to make me an awesome layout, we are all stuck looking at this fashionably generic green layout.

Some of you may read this as a blatant attempt to get some free programming service from somebody. That is probably because it is.

No comments: